Terms and Conditions
- This Web Site, including all Materials present (excluding any applicable third party materials), is the property of Greenstar Fertilizers Limited and is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You hereby agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in Your use of this Web Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Greenstar Fertilizers Limited does not grant any express or implied rights under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
- Greenstar Fertilizers Limited has business relationships with hundreds of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like joint venture, partnership, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
- Although Greenstar Fertilizers Limited tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter “Information”) provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, Greenstar Fertilizers Limited does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. Greenstar Fertilizers Limited makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information.
- Greenstar Fertilizers Limited makes no commitment to update or correct any Information that appears on the Internet or on this web site.
- Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. No Information at this web site shall constitute an invitation to invest in Greenstar Fertilizers Limited or any affiliates. Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk. Neither Greenstar Fertilizers Limited and Greenstar Fertilizers Limited affiliates, nor their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or reliance upon, this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website.
- Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and Greenstar Fertilizers Limited makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “WHERE-IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. Greenstar Fertilizers Limited, FOR ITSELF AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDING MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO WHICH THE INFORMATION REFERS. GREENSTAR FERTILIZERS LIMITED WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF GREENSTAR FERTILIZERS LIMITED HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Greenstar Fertilizers Limited Disclaimer
Greenstar Fertilizers Limited companies have their own separate identities but in this web site we may sometimes use “Greenstar Fertilizers Limited”, “Group”, “we” or “us” when we refer to Greenstar Fertilizers Limited companies in general or where no useful purpose is served by identifying any particular Greenstar Fertilizers Limited company.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Greenstar Fertilizers Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites
- In your use of the web site, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or members or sponsors of the web site. Unless otherwise stated, any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion, is solely between you and the applicable third party. You agree that Greenstar Fertilizers Limited has no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party.
- This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by Greenstar Fertilizers Limited. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Greenstar Fertilizers Limited is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
- This web site contains material, including text, graphics and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Greenstar Fertilizers Limited or have been licensed to Greenstar Fertilizers Limited by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site. Greenstar Fertilizers Limited retains copyright on all Information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this web site are owned by Greenstar Fertilizers Limited and used under licence by Greenstar Fertilizers Limited affiliates.
- You may: • Use and display the materials only on your personal computer only for personal use. Greenstar Fertilizers Limited grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license only for such use. • Print copies of the information on this site for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal use.
- You may not • Copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under “You may”. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site; • copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the web site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or web site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other web site. • remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site; link to this web site; without our express written consent.
The Greenstar Fertilizers Limited™ and all products and logos denoted with TM or ? are trademarks or registered trademarks of Greenstar Fertilizers Limited or its affiliates. Greenstar Fertilizers Limited trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a Greenstar Fertilizers Limited product or service.
General Terms and Conditions
- Greenstar Fertilizers Limited does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if Greenstar Fertilizers Limited becomes aware of inappropriate use of the web site or any of its Services, Greenstar Fertilizers Limited will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, Greenstar Fertilizers Limited deems appropriate. You acknowledge that Greenstar Fertilizers Limited will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, Greenstar Fertilizers Limited will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
- Submissions and unauthorized use of any materials contained on this web site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. You alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your user name and/or password. As such, you shall indemnify and hold Greenstar Fertilizers Limited and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the web site or the use of the web site by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas or your Submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
- Greenstar Fertilizers Limited may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
- Greenstar Fertilizers Limited may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- If you have a question or complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greenstar Fertilizers Limited reserves all other rights
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with Laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Chennai, India for the resolution of all such disputes.